Friday 13 April 2012

Alternative to Blundstone Boots


Okay, so I know I live in the heart of Sydney but I decided that need a pair of tough boots that I can wear in the bush and when I go horse riding. Also, ankle high boots seem quite popular at the moment! I bought this great pair of boots today from Horse Land in Terry Hills (about a 30 minute drive north of Sydney).


I had been considering buying Blundstones (which I love) or something similar. The boots that I settled on are made by Baxter and the style is 'Tuffy'. They cost $79.95 for the adults' boots or $69.95 for the children's boots.


You can buy from Horse Land online which is pretty convenient. Check out their website at Horse Land. I also recommend going to the store to make sure you get the right size (I normally take a ladies 8.5 but they were way too big and I eventually took the size 6).


I hadn't previously considered the 'Tuffy' but in the end they were exactly what I wanted. Leave a comment to let me know what you think I'd love to hear your thoughts. xo


Visit the entire blog at Your Outfit Is Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment