Saturday 21 January 2012

1920s Outfit Accessories


I have an event coming up which I have to attend for my work and the theme of the dinner is '1920s'. Instead of buying an entire outfit I decided to look for accessories which will give my dress a 1920s look. 

I found a few bits and pieces recently which I thought I'd share! For any one looking for 1920s inspired outfits, here are a few accessory ideas which can be used to make you look like you just stepped out of a 1920s tea salon!



Chunky crystal bangle
Purchased from Noni B
Price: $39.95

1920s inspired ring 

Purchased from: KMart
Price: reduced to $10

1920s inspired headband
Purchased from Portmans
Price: from memory reduced to approx $14 


If you have a 1920s themed event 
I'd love to see photos of your outfit.
Email your photos to 
youroutfitiscute@gmail.com!

Visit the entire blog at Your Outfit Is Cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment